The workshop submission and reviewing process will use EasyChair
- Authors are invited to submit the abstract by May 25th, 2019 and their paper by May 30, 2019 – 11:59PM Pacific Time Zone
- Submitted papers undergo an immediate single-blind review process, and authors are notified of their acceptance as soon as the review is completed (at the latest by June 23, 2019)
- Camera-ready papers are expected to be sent shortly after their notification of acceptance, at the latest by June 30, 2019.
IAPR Ethical Requirements for Authors
The GREC Program Committee will strictly enforce the IAPR Statement of Ethics. The IAPR requires that all authors wishing to present a paper declare that:
- The paper is substantially original and that no paper substantially similar in content has been submitted or will be submitted to any other conference or journal during the ICDAR2019 review period.
- The paper does not contain any plagiarism, and
- The paper will be presented by the author or a co-author in person.
The IAPR retains the right to eliminate any papers in violation of these requirements and to exclude the authors of such papers from future IAPR community activities.
The full IAPR Statement of Ethics can be found here.
Author Instructions and Paper Format
Authors are invited to submit two types of paper :
- Full papers describing complete works of research (up to 6 pages).
- Short papers providing an opportunity to report on research in progress and to present novel positions on graphic recognition (up to 2 pages).
The submited papers will respect the same policy and conditions of ICDAR 2019 conference papers. (see ICDAR Website for the format)
Camera ready submission of workshop papers are due by 30 june 2019.